- Sign into the AWS Management Console, and open the Amazon RDS Console
- In the navigation pane, choose Instances, and then select the DB instance that you want to delete.
- Choose Instance Actions, and then choose Delete
- For Create final Snapshot?, choose Yes or No
- If you chose Yes in the previous step, for Final snapshot name type the name of your final DB snapshot.
- Choose Delete
If you continue to experience difficulties, please open a case with the DLT Opscenter using the following contact information: