When you encounter this error, if you are using the console, deselect the Auto Scaling custom Availability Zones in your configuration:
- Sign in to the Elastic Beanstalk management console.
- Choose your environment from the list.
- In the navigation pane on the left, select Configuration.
- Choose the gear icon next to Scaling.
- Select the drop-down menu next to Auto Scaling.
- Deselect the Custom Availability Zones.
If you configured your application with an .ebextensions file, remove the setting from the config files. For instructions, see Setting Configuration Options After Environment Creation.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please open a case with the DLT Opscenter using the following contact information: