To create an encrypted Amazon EFS file system from the AWS Management Console, follow these steps:
- Open the AWS EFS console, and choose Create file system to open the file system creation wizard.
- Configure file system access, choose your VPC, create your mount targets, and then choose Next Step.
- Configure optional settings, add any necessary tags, and choose your performance mode.
- Select Enable encryption, choose a KMS key, and choose Next Step.
- Review your file system settings and choose Create File System.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please open a case with the DLT Opscenter using the following contact information: