Your limit for elastic network interfaces increases automatically as new instances are launched on the account. If you need more elastic network interfaces than are automatically provisioned to you, do one or both of the following:
Delete unused elastic network interfaces
To free up more elastic network interfaces, start by deleting any unused elastic network interfaces in that AWS region:
- Sign in to your account and open the Network Interfaces pane of the EC2 console.
- (Optional) Detach any elastic network interfacesthat you don't need from their resources.
- Select the elastic network interfaces that you want to delete.
- Choose Delete.
Request a service limit for elastic network interfaces in a specific AWS region
- Sign in to your account and open the AWS Support console. For Regarding, choose Service Limit Increase. For Limit type, choose VPC. For Region, choose the AWS region you need the elastic network interfaces in. For Limit, choose Network Interfaces per Region. For New limit value, type the number of elastic network interfaces you need.
- Complete the remaining fields.
- (Optional) If you need more elastic network interfaces in more than one AWS region, choose Add another request and repeat the process with another AWS region.
- Choose Submit.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please open a case with the TD SYNNEX Public Sector Operations Center.
Please sign in to leave a comment.