This How-To article will discuss removing the DLT-MS IAM account from an AWS account. The account used in this procedure must have permissions to delete IAM accounts.
1. Log into AWS account and reach the AWS Dashboard.
2. Under Security, Identify & Compliance select "IAM"
3. Within the Identify & Access Management Dashboard, select "Users".
4. Locate and Select "DLT-MS" IAM user account.
5. Next, Click on "Delete Users".
6. AWS Prompts If You Want to Delete User.. Select "Yes, delete".
7. Exit out of IAM Dashboard.